Thursday, November 26, 2009

A new begining

There is a new beginning in ones life everytime there is a drastic change in ones life.Like the one that is happening to me.'Marriage' the extremely and lovely relationships among all.Only a few more days to go for it.And am full of mixed emotions.Am very happy that am gonna finally be there with my most beloved man in my life.Am very happy with the way our relationship is going on.Am happy and thankful to god for giving me such a wonderful life partner.Am happy to cherish each and every moment of this phase in my life with my family.Am happy with the way the marriage arrangements are going.But...but....but.....somewhere in the corner of my heart am nervous,sad,emotional......I don't understand what is happening in me.All are happy for me.But am nervous for this new relationship.I do not want anything to go wrong between us.I want to give 200% to this relationship.Want to be a noble couple like that of my parents.Am sad....coz..am moving away from my people here.Only a few more days am with them.My parents,my sis,jiju,niece,...all just love me so much.Cannot think about the day when they would see me off to a unknown place alone.
From there my journey begins with a new phase of life.Here i would be a part of all the major decisions in life.Responsibilites increase.More maturity is expected from me.Expectations are more from all sides.Have to atleast try to keep all this together.It looks so complicated,tough,impossible.
But hey this is a life....i love it.I know i would be a great human bieng at the end of the day...and that's what it matters....i thank my parents and my family to make me a person who iam today..right now...i would definitly not do any such thing that would trouble thier honour and reputation....
I wish myself a very happy married life ahead.May the god almighty shower all his blessings on both of us to make a wonderful life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment