Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Diary

Everyday i think i should pen down some or the other things of my day in my sweet diary.But somtimes never find any time.But i just love the way i write.Honeslty.I can be a good writer.I always can think about that option.Just kidding.No need of doing that funny face for this.
But honestly keeping a diary to pen down your daily updates,its so refreshing.It helps to go back to it anytime whenever you are in a good mood.I do that.I feel my life,the way i have dipicted in my diary in just like another hindi movie.You have fights,romance,friends,jealousy,stubborn,bitchy,so on......No wonder when one day people would definitly hear my name as an author or movie writer.
I feel so good whenever i just look back into those pages which i have written already.I would have mixed emotions and feeling.We go through so much in our lives so smoothly ,isn't it?
Do we anytime get tired of what's going on in our lives?i guess sometime yes.We give up easily.As i have done so many times as per my diary.Just felt so foolish and idioit for my acts.I reacted so wierdly for so many things in my life without even realising that i am hurting my people as well.But that's life.And am not a daily soap zee,sony or Star TV actress who would be so good no matter how bad and monstorus the people around her are.
I have realised one thing.Many disastrous events have occured in my life.But i have never gone away from my diary writing skill.It has always been my dahling.I guess its always important for one to be connected to one's emotion and feeling.And diary can help you very much.You can fight,convince,hate,love anything you want with it.It would not say anything.It would accept you without complaining.Such a sweetheart.Why can't people be that way.We are always judgemental and assumption freaks.
So my advice to those who have this great skill of writing diary,please do not let it go.Its your strength,a mirror ,a shadow of you.Trust it!
Love
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment